What is a Water ATM?
A water ATM is an automated water vending machine that dispenses pure drinking water. It can be installed in urban and rural localities which do not have access to clean and pure drinking water. A water vending machine works like any regular bank ATM, the only difference being that it provides water instead of money.
What are the benefits of a Water ATM?
A water ATM machine brings several advantages for the citizens:
• It dispenses safe and pure water 24/7 round the year. People can purchase water on the ‘pay per use’ basis as and when they want.
• It can be installed in – schools, hospitals, bus/railway stations or community meeting places.
• It saves the time and efforts that people spend on travelling or standing in queues to fetch safe and pure drinking water. They don’t have to skip schools or work.
• People learn to use water prudently as they have to pay for it; even it is a nominal cost.
• It reduces the dependence of citizens on packaged drinking water, which otherwise is an expensive option , especially for those living in rural areas.
KEY ATTRIBUTES OF WATERATM
• Hassel free uninterrupted purified ( RO ) water 24x7
• Dispenses exact quantity of water in every batch .
• Minimum filling time
• Dispenses 1 liter in RS 1 COIN
• Dispenses 5 liter in RS 5 COIN
• Low power consumption
• In built low level input
• WATER capacity is settable. ( FROM 200ML TO 50 LITER AT A TIME )
• Complete AUTOMISE NO manpower needed to handle system
• Complete record of coin collection , total water dispense and system working can be operated and observed from ANROID mobile phone
• System send SMS of all the parameter to concern person . REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER
This system has been tested and water quality is as per WHO GUIDELINES ,reduction of substances listed below:
The concentration of the indicated substances in water entering the system was reduced to a concentration less than orequal to the permissible limit for water leaving the system, as specified as per WHO norms.
• Radium 226/228
CAPACITY OF REVERSE OSMOSIS PLANT :
There are wide range of reverse osmosis system that can be used with water ATM it ranges from 50 liter/hour to 1000 liter per hour,Water ATM project comes with a option of water cooling too. That gives chilled reverse osmosis water for drinking
• Power Consumption 230 ~ Volt AC ( 0.5 H.P / 3 hp)
• Reject Water Appx. 50%
• Production Rate Upto 1000 Lph
(1000LPH RO + WATER ATM + 80 LITER CHILLER)
Feed Pump: For Pressurised Feed of Raw water( MAKE – CRI )
Sand filter: Removes heavy organic impurities ( FRP VESSEL )
Carbon Filter: Removes heavy organic impurities and dissolved gases ( FRP VESSEL )
High Pressure Pump: Create Osmotic pressure for the Reverse Osmosis pressure( MAKE – CRI / LUBI )
Membrane: Dissolve Solids up to 0.0001 Micron
S.S. Skid/ MS: SS 304
Pre Filter: 20" X 4" Micron PP Filter.
Membrane: 40-40 x 4No.s for 1000 lph( MAKE – GE / TOREY / DOW )
Auto Flushing: Solenoid Valve ( STAINLESS STEEL )
Automatic on & off System: Radar switch
Indicators: Power, Working, Low Pressure, High Pressure,Flushing
Production: Rate Upto 1000 lph
Control panel (GSM ):REMOTE MONITERING SYSTEMcan be controlled from A MOBILE PHONE SYSTEM WILL BE FULLY AUTOMATIC WITH COMPLETE RUNNING STATUS AND REPORT ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE WITH INDICATING WATER QUALITY AND SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
Feed Water: 2000 lphMax. (Raw Water)
Reject Water: 0%WITH RAIN WATER HARVSTING
Power Consumption: 230 ~ Volt AC ( 0.5 H.P/ 3 hp )
WATER COOLER: 80 LITERS CAPACITY ( BLUESTAR / VOLTAS)
ATM COIN OPERATED (RS 1 COIN / RS 5 COIN ) ( MAKE – AAGAM )
• MARKET AREA
• COMMERCIAL SPACE
• BUS STAND
• PUBLIC UTILITY AREAS
• C.S.R PROJECTS
water atm manufacturers nagpur, water atm suppliers nagpur, water atm trades nagpur, water atm dealers nagpur, water atm wholesalers nagpur, water atm system manufacturers, water atm suppliers nagpur, water atm traders nagpur, ro water atm suppliers nagpur
Ratings & Review
Uh oh! We couldn't find any review for this listing.