Electrical Multimeters - Nagpur
Megger AVO410 digital multimeter :
Megger AVO410 series :
- 6000 count backlit digital display
- True RMS reading on a.c. mode
- 1000 V d.c. / 750 V a.c. ranges
- 10 A a.c. / d.c. ranges
- Resistance, frequency and capacitance ranges
- CAT IV 600 V safety rating
The Megger AVO®410 digital multimeter designed for the contracting electrician has the additional features that also make the instrument suitable for wide range of applications and users.
Megger AVO210 Electricians Multimeter:
- 2000 count digital display
- 1000 V DC / 750 V AC ranges
- 10 A AC / DC ranges
- Resistance, frequency and capacitance ranges
- Non-contact voltage detector
- CAT III 600 V
The AVO®210 is a general purpose multimeter suitable for electricians, heating engineers and alarm technicians. The additional features make the instrument useful for a wide range of applications.
The instrument offers AC and DC voltage and current measurements as well as resistance, frequency and capacitance ranges.
The AVO®210 has simplified functions that avoid continuous reference to the user guide. The test leads included with the AVO®210 have GS38 compliant shrouded tips.
MOTWANE M21C Handy Multimeter
- Ergonomic, Handy design
- Audio Visual Indication for continuity
- Magnet for Handsfree Operation
- Highly Rugged casing
- FREE Calibration Certificate
- CE, and CAT II 600V protection
- Pollution Degree 2 for enhanced safety in outdoor use
- Overload protection on all ranges
Motwane’s M21C handy is a Technician Grade, “M”-series pocket-sized, general purpose, handy Digital Multimeter. M21C handy comes with the trustworthy Motwane reliability, 2400 counts, Basic accuracy of 0.5%, Voltage measurement up to 1000V DC/750V AC, Current measurement up to 10A AC/DC, Resistance measurement up to 24MOhm, CE and CAT II 600V protection. In addition to the standard DMM features such as measurement of basic Power parameters – V, A & R, M21C handy also offers capacitance, frequency, and duty-cycle measurement, Diode & Continuity Testing with audio-visual indication, addressing a wide range of general purpose, low voltage applications. M21C handy is provided with a magnet which enables the user to stick the multimeter on to a metallic surface and perform handsfree operations.
- 0.5% basic Accuracy, 2400 Count LCD display with large digits for easy visibility
- Voltage range up to 1000V DC/750V AC
- AC/DC current range up to 10A
- Resistance measurement up to 24MOhm
- Capacitance, Frequency, Duty-cycle, and Diode measurement
- Continuity measurement with audio-visual indication
DM352 - 2000 Count Manual Ranging Heavy Duty Multimeter:
- Designed for a long life operation for more than 10 years
- Performance based, highly accurate, rugged & long-life
- Can be used in harsh environment
- Extendable voltage range upto 40KV by using accessory HV40
- Suitable for industrial use
This is 3 ½ digit industrial grade average digital multimeter powered by single 9V battery which is heavy duty shock, dust and drop proof fully protected on all voltage, current and resistance ranges against accidental overload voltages upto 415 V AC with unique basic accuracy of 0.25% on DC voltage.
- 3 ½ digit LCD display
- Heavy-duty shock, dust and drop proof
- Overload protection upto 450 V AC on all ranges
- Most accurate meter (0.25%) on DC voltage range
- Optional 40KV AC / DC high voltage probe
Extech EX520: 11 Function Heavy Duty True RMS Industrial MultiMeter:
True RMS DMM with 6,000 count large LCD display, temperature function and waterproof housing
Designed to withstand harsh environments and usage, the meter's rugged, double-molded housing is IP67-rated (waterproof and dustproof) and drop-tested to 6 ft. The large, illuminated LCD displays 4-digit readout (to 6,000 counts). The EX520 offers various must-have measurements. The meter features 0.09 percent accuracy and a CAT IV 600-volt safety rating, protecting users even on outdoor wiring. Product includes a 3 year warranty, double molded test leads, 9V battery, magnetic hanging strap, temperature probe and carrying case.
- True RMS DMM with 11 functions and 0.09% basic accuracy
- AC/DC Voltage & Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Temperature, Duty Cycle, Diode/Continuity
- Dual sensitivity frequency functions (electrical/electronic)
- 1000V input protection on all functions
- 20A max Current
- MIN/MAX, Data hold, Relative, Auto power off
- 6,000 count large backlit LCD with bargraph
- Double molded housing for waterproof protection
Complete with double molded test leads, magnetic hanging strap, Type K bead wire temp probe, carrying case and 9V battery
multimeters suppliers nagpur, multimeters dealers nagpur, digital multi meters supplier nagpur, digital multi meters dealer in nagpur, instrument sales corporation nagpur - digital multi meters supplier, multi meters supplier
Ratings & Review
Uh oh! We couldn't find any review for this listing.